ACSL is the strategic partner to CAE healthcare for the West African sub-region. CAE is a global leader in providing comprehensive training solutions based on world-leading simulation technology and integrated training services.
CAE was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Canada. CAE has the broadest global reach of any simulation and training equipment and services company on the market. ACSL is also the Nigeria distributor for kyoto Company Ltd.
Alpha Century Simulations is committed to advancing medical training and education for today’s healthcare practitioners and learners. We develop simulation-based technologies, curriculum and resources that improve clinical performance.
ACSL through CAE Healthcare AND kYOTO kagaku represents one point of contact for all your simulation needs:
– Training needs Analysis
– Audio-visual recording for debriefs
– Centre Design and Construction Management
– Integrated Centre Management Solutions
– Instructional Design
– Hiring, Staffing and Faculty Training
– Human Factors Consultancy
– High-Fidelity Simulators and Task Trainers
– Medical Equipment, Furnishing and Consumables
We are available at your convenience to provide further details and to demonstrate aspects of Simulation that may be of interest to you.