Life/form® Pediatric Injection Training Arm
Life/form® Pediatric Injection Training Arm LF00958U features:
- Practice venipuncture and intramuscular injection techniques and procedures used in young children.
- Exact reproduction of the arm of a six-year-old child.
This Pediatric Injection Training Arm provides realistic sensation and response. The lifelike vinyl skin actually rolls as you palpate to allow location of the vein. The synthetic rubber tubing for the veins was carefully selected to provide a lifelike simulation of vein size, and feeling of puncture and palpation for practicing venipuncture. A soft foam is used to simulate the deltoid muscle and allows the student to “get the feel” of administering intramuscular injections to children. Simulated bone in the shoulder defines and limits the injection area. Water may be used as an injection fluid in the shoulder area.
Life/form® Pediatric Injection Training Arm Includes:
- Life/form® Arm with white skin
- Fluid supply bag
- 3 cc syringe
- 1 pint Life/form® Blood
- Teaching guide
- A hard carrying case.
*Fluid supply stand not included.
- Replacement Skin and Vein Kit for Pediatric Arm, Light (LF00986)
- Vein Tubing Sealant Kit (LF01099)
- Venous Blood – 1 Quart (LF00845)
- Venous Blood – 1 Gallon (LF00846)
- Fluid Supply Stand for Adult Injectable Arm (LF01022)
- Nasco Cleaner (LF09919)
Maintenance: The Life/form® Pediatric Injectable Arm Simulator is designed with replaceable skin and veins. Replacement kits are available and easy to use. To extend the life of each skin/vein set, an aerosol sealant is available (LF01099U) to seal punctures in the tubing and prevent leakage.